18 December 2010

Vivo Barefoot!

Finally on Saturday the Vivo Barefoot Dharma’s arrived and they are awesome! They are the most comfortable shoe I have ever put my foot in. Actually it’s more like, they are the most comfortable shoe that has ever been built to go around my foot! They are instantly comfortable, there is no breaking in period, since I got the right size you just put them on your feet and go, they are ready for action out of the box. Even though they are a dressier shoe, I’m going to wear them everywhere, which is something I would never do with the typical shoes I buy for work. I already started changing out my shoe collection. Sold 3 pairs on ebay already, and as I figure out alternatives for each of the remaining shoes, they will all be getting swapped out to a barefoot equivalent.

No comments:

Post a Comment