27 January 2013

Paleo In A Box AMFAT Challenge

This is the final frontier.  I've been doing everything possible to increase my performance and the only thing I don't have a handle on is my weight, which has to be directly related to my eating habits.  I've been making lots of improvements, but honestly the last several 10 or so pounds aren't coming off.  Not only that, the amount of will power required and calorie deficit I have to go into just to lose a pount or two is ridiculous, and doing that has really bad effects on my performance.
So far Crossfit has delivered more than I could have ever hoped it could, and Paleo is pretty much synonamous with Crossfit, so why not buy in all the way...? 

Timing was perfect about the time I was thinking this, a couple other's at the Box were talking about the Paleo In a Box system, and PIB was starting a 90 day AMFAT Challenge.  I can't say that I was thrilled with how PIB set up their website.  It's done in an identical layout as many scams, which compromises it's credibility right off the start, but I kept researching and then the day before the challenge started they hosted a webinar (for free), I had already decided I was going to join, but the webinar was excellent, and if the whole system delivered half the information it claimed it would, there is no doubt it would be amazing.

The challenge started on Jan 14, and so far it's been everything it promised to be.  Weekly updates to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment