23 April 2012

2012 Season Under Way!

Well, I've been neglecting my blog lately, now I've got a lot of catching up to do.  The 2012 season is in full effect! 
Here's the news that I need to get posted:
1.  Didn't get selected in Leadville 100 lottery...  No surprise there.
2.  Race 1  - UNL Tour de Husker Road Race
3.  Race 2 - UNL Tour de Husker Criterium
4. Race 3a - Psycowpath Fat Tire Time Trial at Jewel Park
5.  Race 3b - Psycowpath Fat Tire Crit
5.  Race 4 - Psycowpath Swanson Shootout XC
6. Race 5 - Austin Rattler Leadville Qualifier

Yes, I have a lot of catching up to do, it's likely I'm so far behind because the weather has been nice and I've been out riding.  Last year at this time I probably only had 100 miles in... This year, well over a 1000.   big difference and things are really looking up for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment